Partner with CAN
Partner with CAN
CAN Talk is home to a constantly growing set of novel and powerful ideas. Ours is a front-row seat to see what's shaping up in technology, business, science, design and the arts. Want to be a part of it? Learn how we work with our Media, Corporate and Foundation partners.
Marketing with CAN
CAN as we are called is a knowledge-sharing platform, a place where curiosity is the glue that binds people together. ICAN partnerships bring together corporations, ICAN speakers and the ICAN community from the worlds of science, design, technology, business, education, and arts to collaborate in a human-centered way. Learn how your company, corporation, or foundation can become a part of ICAN Initiative.
Giving to CAN
Supporting CAN through philanthropic giving will help increase the impact of projects related to our year-long initiatives beyond the conference. We have partnered with several major departments stores across North America and around the world, also within the Caribbean, One such Corporation is Digicel Communications. Each one of these businesses have placed a special banner with an embedded tracking code into the url that is assigned to WCAN Radio station and Clarence Archibald Network. Anyone conducting a business transaction using one of these banners on our websites, automatically support us financially while doing their personal shopping. We have from department stores to travel. Anything you need we can supply through our network of stores.
Bringing CAN to your audience. We closely follow media trends and tailor CAN Talks to a wide range of platforms – from low-tech to high-tech – for worldwide impact. Below, explore the ways you can bring CAN TALKS to your unique audience and further our mission to spread ideas.
(1) As a corporate entity you can partner with us by sponsoring one of our training seminars.
(2) You can also be a sponsor to one of our CAN Talk professional events where we have several professionals speak on stage in one sitting.
(3) You can be a sponsor to one of our Human Trafficking Awareness Events.
(4) you can be a sponsor to one of our domestic violence community.
(5) You can simply be an individual shopper committed to using our shopping links on our website to make your everyday purchases thereby making small contributions while you shop.